Changelog for the Tapkey Mobile SDK for iOS¶
All releases listed on this page are published in Tapkey's Podspec repository. Available releases are listed in the repository's directory listing for the
26 March 2020 188.8.131.52 latest stable¶
- Enabled Swift module stability. From now on, releases are not bound to specific versions of XCode any more. New versions of XCode will be compatible with previous versions of the Tapkey Mobile SDK for iOS from now on.
- Resolved a situation where malformed access tokens led to a crash within the SDK's authentication components.
- The internal server clock (see
TKMServiceFactoryBuilder#setServerClock(_:)) is now being synchronized during
- Introduced a remote Bluetooth stack that can be used with the Tapkey Hardware Simulator to let the Mobile SDK communicate with simulated Tapkey locks.
30 January 2020 184.108.40.206¶
- Upgraded to Xcode 11.3.1.
14 January 2020 220.127.116.11¶
TKMUserCommandResultis now nullable to allow for situations where a command does not return a user ID.
- Resolved a situation where logging out failed with a ClassCastException.
- Improved error handling during the token exchange flow.
- Improved websocket performance.
Consult the migration guides or contact us for information about older releases.