Changelog for the Tapkey Mobile SDK for iOS¶
All releases listed on this page are published in Tapkey's Podspec repository. Available releases are listed in the repository's directory listing for the
May 2023 2.36.7 latest stable¶
- Added API for synchronizing Tapkey NFC Transponders
- Added API for fetching user grants
May 2023 2.36.0¶
- Improved API for handling Mobile Keys.
- Fixed dependency mismatch of firebase messaging.
May 2023 2.35.17¶
- Gracefully handle HTTP 429 caused by rate limits being exceeded.
- Support for custom Bluetooth scanning without using BleScanner.
- Properly consider CancellationToken in NotificationManager.pollForNotifications().
- Simplify synchronization of NFC cards.
- Upgraded to Xcode 14.2 and iOS SDK 16.2
January 2023 2.32.4¶
- Introduced CommandResultCode
- Updated transitive dependencies.
September 2022 2.30.0¶
- Upgraded to Xcode 14.0 and Swift 5.7
- Upgraded from iOS SDK 15.2 to 16.0
- Minimum iOS Version was changed from iOS 10 to iOS 11
August 2022 2.28.0¶
- Improved API for handling Mobile Keys.
- New trigger lock command
- Support for new TLCP response code 'NothingToDo'.
- Improved performance of synchronizing of transponders.
- Fixed inconsistent encoding of url-safe Base64.
BleLock#lLockIdin favor of
BleLock#physicalLockIdand all APIs accepting lockIds of type
March 2022 184.108.40.206¶
- Upgraded to Xcode 13.2.1 and Swift 5.5.2
- Upgraded from iOS SDK 15.0 to 15.2
- Minimum iOS Version was changed from iOS 9 to iOS 10
- Introduced API for receiving push notifications from the Tapkey Trust Service
November 2021 220.127.116.11¶
- Improved scanning API
- Fixed issue when linking against a dynamic framework
September 2021 18.104.22.168¶
- Support for watchOS 6.2 and later
- Support for the iOS Simulator on M1 Macs
September 2021 22.214.171.124¶
- Upgraded to Swift 5.5
- Build against iOS 15 SDK
- Allow returning error details if execution of a triggerLock command fails.
May 2021 126.96.36.199¶
- Introduced new Tapkey Bluetooth Advertising format (V2), featuring the Tapkey 16-Bit Ble Service UUID
- Removed concept of incomplete lock id in TKMBleLock
- Introduced API for custom logging
- Introduced API for different unlocking methods
- Introduced API for BLE Advertisig Format V2
17 February 2021 188.8.131.52¶
- Switched to XCFramework format
- Upgraded to Swift 5.3.2
- Build against iOS 14.3 SDK
- Made TLCP protocol version check future proof. Previous versions of the Tapkey Mobile SDK would only accept locks having TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3F. Starting with this version the Tapkey Mobile SDK accepts TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3FF. At the time of this release Tapkey locks feature TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3C.
- Added more fine-grained error types in case of Bluetooth communication issues. Most notably the function
TKMBleLockCommunicator#executeCommandAsync(_:_:_:_:)now raises an
TKMRuntimeError#bleInconsistencyError()error in case the iOS device's Bluetooth stack is considered out of sync with the locking device and a restart is required. This can happen in rare cases after the locking device's firmware was updated.
- Bluetooth simulation: Added functionality for simulating Bluetooth locking devices without having real devices.
- Implemented several minor bugfixes and improved overall robustness.
26 March 2020 184.108.40.206¶
- Enabled Swift module stability. From now on, releases are not bound to specific versions of XCode any more. New versions of XCode will be compatible with previous versions of the Tapkey Mobile SDK for iOS from now on.
- Resolved a situation where malformed access tokens led to a crash within the SDK's authentication components.
- The internal server clock (see
TKMServiceFactoryBuilder#setServerClock(_:)) is now being synchronized during
- Introduced a remote Bluetooth stack that can be used with the Tapkey Hardware Simulator to let the Mobile SDK communicate with simulated Tapkey locks.
30 January 2020 220.127.116.11¶
- Upgraded to Xcode 11.3.1.
14 January 2020 18.104.22.168¶
TKMUserCommandResultis now nullable to allow for situations where a command does not return a user ID.
- Resolved a situation where logging out failed with a ClassCastException.
- Improved error handling during the token exchange flow.
- Improved websocket performance.
Consult the migration guides or contact us for information about older releases.