Changelog for the Tapkey Mobile SDK for iOS¶
All releases listed on this page are published in Tapkey's Podspec repository. Available releases are listed in the repository's directory listing for the
17 February 2021 188.8.131.52 latest stable¶
- Switched to XCFramework format
- Upgraded to Swift 5.3.2
- Build against iOS 14.3 SDK
- Made TLCP protocol version check future proof. Previous versions of the Tapkey Mobile SDK would only accept locks having TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3F. Starting with this version the Tapkey Mobile SDK accepts TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3FF. At the time of this release Tapkey locks feature TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3C.
- Added more fine-grained error types in case of Bluetooth communication issues. Most notably the function
TKMBleLockCommunicator#executeCommandAsync(_:_:_:_:)now raises an
TKMRuntimeError#bleInconsistencyError()error in case the iOS device's Bluetooth stack is considered out of sync with the locking device and a restart is required. This can happen in rare cases after the locking device's firmware was updated.
- Bluetooth simulation: Added functionality for simulating Bluetooth locking devices without having real devices.
- Implemented several minor bugfixes and improved overall robustness.
26 March 2020 184.108.40.206¶
- Enabled Swift module stability. From now on, releases are not bound to specific versions of XCode any more. New versions of XCode will be compatible with previous versions of the Tapkey Mobile SDK for iOS from now on.
- Resolved a situation where malformed access tokens led to a crash within the SDK's authentication components.
- The internal server clock (see
TKMServiceFactoryBuilder#setServerClock(_:)) is now being synchronized during
- Introduced a remote Bluetooth stack that can be used with the Tapkey Hardware Simulator to let the Mobile SDK communicate with simulated Tapkey locks.
30 January 2020 220.127.116.11¶
- Upgraded to Xcode 11.3.1.
14 January 2020 18.104.22.168¶
TKMUserCommandResultis now nullable to allow for situations where a command does not return a user ID.
- Resolved a situation where logging out failed with a ClassCastException.
- Improved error handling during the token exchange flow.
- Improved websocket performance.
Consult the migration guides or contact us for information about older releases.