Changelog for the Tapkey Mobile SDK for Android¶
All releases listed on this page are published in Tapkey's Maven repository. Available releases are listed in the
maven-metadata.xml for the
17 February 2021 188.8.131.52 latest stable¶
- Upgraded to Android SDK version 30
- Made TLCP protocol version check future proof. Previous versions of the Tapkey Mobile SDK would only accept locks having TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3F. Starting with this version the Tapkey Mobile SDK accepts TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3FF. At the time of this release Tapkey locks feature TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3C.
- Bluetooth simulation: Added functionality for simulating Bluetooth locking devices without having real devices.
- Implemented several minor bugfixes and improved overall robustness.
26 March 2020 184.108.40.206¶
- Resolved a situation where malformed access tokens led to a crash within the SDK's authentication components.
- The internal server clock (see
TapkeyServiceFactoryBuilder#setServerClock()is now being synchronized during
- Introduced a remote Bluetooth stack that can be used with the Tapkey Hardware Simulator to let the Mobile SDK communicate with simulated Tapkey locks.
30 January 2020 220.127.116.11¶
No changes were introduced in this release.
14 January 2020 18.104.22.168¶
- Improved error handling during the token exchange flow.
- Improved websocket performance.
Consult the migration guides or contact us for information about older releases.