Changelog for the Tapkey Mobile SDK for Android¶
All releases listed on this page are published in Tapkey's Maven repository. Available releases are listed in the
maven-metadata.xml for the
26 March 2020 220.127.116.11 latest stable¶
- Resolved a situation where malformed access tokens led to a crash within the SDK's authentication components.
- The internal server clock (see
TapkeyServiceFactoryBuilder#setServerClock()is now being synchronized during
- Introduced a remote Bluetooth stack that can be used with the Tapkey Hardware Simulator to let the Mobile SDK communicate with simulated Tapkey locks.
30 January 2020 18.104.22.168¶
No changes were introduced in this release.
14 January 2020 22.214.171.124¶
- Improved error handling during the token exchange flow.
- Improved websocket performance.
Consult the migration guides or contact us for information about older releases.