Changelog for the Tapkey Mobile SDK for Android¶
All releases listed on this page are published in Tapkey's Maven repository. Available releases are listed in the
maven-metadata.xml for the
August 2022 2.28.4 latest stable¶
- Upgraded to Android SDK version 33
August 2022 2.28.0¶
- Improved API for handling Mobile Keys.
- New trigger lock command
- Support for new TLCP response code 'NothingToDo'.
- Improved performance of synchronizing of transponders.
- Fixed potential class name conflict, when used with another third-party library.
- Fixed inconsistent encoding of url-safe Base64.
BleLock#getLockId()in favor of
BleLock#getPhysicalLockId()and all APIs accepting lockIds of type
March 2022 220.127.116.11¶
- Introduced API for receiving push notifications from the Tapkey Trust Service.
November 2021 18.104.22.168¶
- Improved scanning API
September 2021 22.214.171.124¶
- Upgrade to Android SDK version 31
September 2021 126.96.36.199¶
- Allow returning error details if execution of a triggerLock command fails.
May 2021 188.8.131.52¶
- Introduced new Tapkey Bluetooth Advertising format (V2), featuring the Tapkey 16-Bit Ble Service UUID
- Removed concept of incomplete lock id in BleLock
- Introduced API for different unlocking methods
- Introduced API for custom logging
- Introduced API for BLE Advertisig Format V2
17 February 2021 184.108.40.206¶
- Upgraded to Android SDK version 30
- Made TLCP protocol version check future proof. Previous versions of the Tapkey Mobile SDK would only accept locks having TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3F. Starting with this version the Tapkey Mobile SDK accepts TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3FF. At the time of this release Tapkey locks feature TLCP protocol versions up to 0x3C.
- Bluetooth simulation: Added functionality for simulating Bluetooth locking devices without having real devices.
- Implemented several minor bugfixes and improved overall robustness.
26 March 2020 220.127.116.11¶
- Resolved a situation where malformed access tokens led to a crash within the SDK's authentication components.
- The internal server clock (see
TapkeyServiceFactoryBuilder#setServerClock()is now being synchronized during
- Introduced a remote Bluetooth stack that can be used with the Tapkey Hardware Simulator to let the Mobile SDK communicate with simulated Tapkey locks.
30 January 2020 18.104.22.168¶
No changes were introduced in this release.
14 January 2020 22.214.171.124¶
- Improved error handling during the token exchange flow.
- Improved websocket performance.
Consult the migration guides or contact us for information about older releases.