Entities used in the Management API
- A lock or card (NFC transponder) is owned by an owner account which in turn is owned by a user, the owner.
- A relation between a user and an owner. Represents the owner's view of a related user. E.g. a grant is always assigned to a contact instead of a user.
- An owner's view of a lock. If a lock is registered (bound) by an owner, a bound lock instance is created, which the lock owner can manage grants for. No more than one bound lock is marked active for a given physical lock at any single point in time.
- A group of locks. Acts similar to a bound lock. After a lock is added to or removed from a group, it needs to be synchronized in order to update the respective group information on the lock.
- An owner's view of an access media (card). When a card is registered (bound) by an owner account, an instance of bound card is created. No more than one instance of bound card is marked active for a given physical card at any single point in time.
- An access permission for a contact or a bound card to a bound lock.
- Represents a user who can sign in to Tapkey.
- The representation of a physical lock. As a lock could potentially be owned by multiple people over time, each having a separate view on it, there's no direct relationship between physical locks and owner accounts.
- The representation of a physical access media. Like locks, cards can be owned by multiple owner accounts over time. So there's no direct relationship between physical cards and owner accounts.